Tuesday 24 December 2013

Twas the Night Before Christmas................



when all through the house,
not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.


Except this cute little Christmas mouse, that I have quickly knit for my friends Granddaughter. I really wasn't going to knit any more gifts but last week when I saw this pattern Winter Mice at The Tearoom by Mary Jane's Tearoom. I had all the yarn I needed in my stash so I just couldn't resist.


All the little details are so adorable, I love her little snowball shoes and stripy tights..............


her cute little snowball scarf, the sweet Fair Isle dress, which was my first time knitting Fair Isle. I did knit her a little bow to put in her hair too instead of holly berries........In fact, I thoroughly enjoyed knitting everything and will be knitting another one for my niece.


Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, thank you to everyone who stops by and leaves such lovely comments, I really do appreciate it. I'm so sorry I haven't got back to everyone who's left comments the last week or so but I will get back to normal over the new year.

Happy Christmas
xxxxDebxxxx

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That is just sooooooooooooooo cute cute cute!!!! Merry Christmas!!!

Clare said...

Aww what a cutie, Merry Christmas
Clare xx

Amy at love made my home said...

Just beautiful! Happy Christmas and best wishes for a great New Year. xx

Stefanie said...

A quick knit? What spell did you use? She is fabulous!

Lynnda said...

This is so cute! Merry Christmas and happy new year to you and family Deb.... hugs...x

Tina said...

Happy Holidays! Love your adorable mouse.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Paperesse said...

That is so cute, Deb! I am in awe of your knitting skills. I don't know how. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Ros Crawford said...

Gorgeous little mouse! I hope you enjoyed your Christmas!

Unknown said...

Deb what an adorable mouse, you are so clever. I want to thank you for all your wonderful posts this year. I am so glad that I found your blog this year, you inspire me Deb. Have a wonderful time
Big Happy New Year Hugs
Dorothy
:-)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...