Thursday 6 September 2012

IBSIC #25....... yellow, blue, green and cream.



I'm back today with a new challenge from Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge and this week, Joanna  has given us this gorgeous photo for inspiration..


As well as going with the colours, yellow, blue, green and cream, I've gone with the sunflower theme using the white daisy and spraying it with a Mr. Huey Mist in yellow, then edging with TH Vintage Photo.


I've also used this week's sketch from Retro Sketches.

.
Supplies
Papers- Webster's Pages, Fancy Pants, SassaFras.
Pretties- IBS White Daisy,IBS Crochet Trim, buttons, twine, tag.

I hope you can join us this week at IBSIC.

Happy Crafting
xxxxDebxxxx

15 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Deb! Love the seed packet and beautiful bloom!

Lynnda said...

PRetty card ... I love it Deb... Hugs..xoxo

Ros Crawford said...

That is a beautiful inspiration photo ... and your card is equally beautiful ... just love the gorgeous flower

Colleen Dietrich said...

OH, Deb! It's soft, it's vintage, it's breathtaking. LOVE everything about this!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooooo beautiful Deb!!! I am LOVING those sunflowers!!! GORGEOUS!!!

Unknown said...

This is such a pretty card my friend. I love that happy sunflower. Makes me smile.

Hugs~

Unknown said...

Whenever I see your challenge cards Deb I always think the inspirational photo was found AFTER you made your creation, lol! They're always that spot on! Lovely card!! Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Stefanie said...

You are so quick to these challenges! I really love this la hanau card you've made up.

Hazels Crochet said...

I really love your creativity when you are making cards, they always look beautiful and unique!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Card Deb! You make such beautiful Cards! I am always so inspired by you! Hugs, Joanna

Martha Herrera said...

Another gorgeous card! I love everything about it... :)

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card!! Love the design!

Debbie said...

Beautiful! Love the sunflowers!

Sue Lelli said...

WOW! Just GORGEOUS, Deb! LOVE the way you sprayed that white daisy! And your papers with the FRESH sentiment are so FAB!

Theresa said...

beautiful card. love it!!!!

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...