Tuesday 15 November 2011

D is for Dream Street and Doodling.....

It's time again for another A-Z challenge over at Scrapbookers Anonymous and this month it is the letter D so I've used some Dream Street papers that I have had for years and some doodling.


I used this week's sketch over at Sketchy Thursadays but flipped it.


I hope you'll all join in this month, I'd love to see what projects you come up with using the letter D whether it's papers, a bit of doodling, dogs or anything else you can think of.
Also don't forget our other challenge which is to use at least 7 different ribbons on your project, you have until the end of November to get your entries in for both challenges. There is a great prize up for grabs this month, an iRock tool with two bling wheels, what a fun prize !!!!

Happy Crafting
xxxxDebxxxx

15 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

Love your paper strips, flowers, and doodling!

Ros said...

This is fabulous ... lovely pictures Debs

farmhouse-story said...

very sweet page, deb! great pic, too:)

Anonymous said...

Love the LO but those papers are sooooo last season!!!! Thinking of you and family today xxxx

Stefanie said...

You're so amazing!

jacirascrap said...

Belo LO com cores bem bacanas!!

Kasia said...

Great page! Love your use of papers!
Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

Lynnda said...

Such a lovely and sweet layout... I love the photo too... precious!!! hugs...xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeee the photos, the misting and that title work!! You rocked it Deb! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty LO Deb! What sweet photos of you and your girls :)

Unknown said...

What a beautiful page. I just love the photos. You look so happy!!

Hugs, Linda

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Pretty and fun layout, I love the doodling, so fun!

Lea said...

What a fun layout! Love the colors the curled paper and the doodling!!!

Theresa said...

fabulous. i used Dream St. paper too. I love your font. its a nice contrast to the paper and great misting.. =)

Lisa said...

I'm so late on my blog reading! Just getting to this now.

Sweet layout and I have at least one of those sheets of paper! So many challenges, so little time! ;-)

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...