Tuesday 2 August 2011

I'm Back From My Jollys..........

I'm back from my holiday and had a fabulous time with Paige,Mom,Dad,my brother and his two children unfortunately Mick couldn't have the time off work but he came down on the Thursday afternoon with Jodie for the last couple of days.We were very lucky with the English weather and it was very warm and sunny most of the time that is until Mick and Jodie arrived,we blamed them that it rained on Friday.
I booked a caravan down Brean last minute and so glad we did,we were either on the beach or in the pool,also Paige and I took long walks along the beach taking lots of photo's,our caravan was a minute walk to the beach,ideal as we didn't have a car.I did a lot of reading and read a great book called Laura's Handmade Life by Amanda Addison,it was a fab chick lit book,I would highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys crafts,vintage,fashion,country life and wants an easy going read,I wanted to be Laura's friend and have her round for coffee,lol, I also got a few  more granny squares finished for my big Aran blanket.
I'm using my blog as a bit of a family online diary too so will share some of our holiday snaps with you,I've seen  somewhere on the internent that you can have your blog printed and made into a book,does anybody know what website or if anyone has actually had it done,please let me know if you do.












Here's a few I took using the Barbl camera on my phone.















When I arrived home I had this beautiful card and tag waiting for me from my fab friend Linda,I just love the pink,glittery cupcake and the vintage tag,isn't the image beautiful and all that stitching,I just love them,thanks Linda.



I will be back with some crafty things on my next post and will catch up with looking at everyone's blog in the next few days.
Thanks for letting me share a bit of my family life with you,back soon.

xxxxDebxxxx

15 comments:

Theresa said...

Good morning.. welcome back.. love the photos... and the app ones are very cool too. the one of the swing ride is awesome.. can't wait to see them end up on a layout.
=)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Looks like you had a fabulous time! I loveeeeeeeeeeee all the photos...and loving your happy mail too! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sue Lelli said...

I just LOVED your family photos! They just scream FUN! LOVE the feet pics! My BFF does that! She took a pic of our two pairs of polished feet on the beach and framed it for me! LOVE the tent and ALL of the shots. They look like they should be in a magazine!

Lea said...

Awesome photos! What a beautiful place!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So glad that you had fun, love those photos, are those the hipstamatic app for i-phone, the colors are really cool, i had the app but not that particular lens, maybe I need to purchase more... LOL!
Enjoy your goodies!

Unknown said...

Jolly pictures of an apparently superb holiday Deb! BTW, love the frames you placed around your pics! It's quite the 'vintage beach' you went to, just lovely!! As are the wonderful cards Linda sent you. Ira x

Pauline said...

Oh Deb we went to Brean about 4 years ago and had a wonderful holiday too, such a beautiful part of the country to visit. Your wonderful photos brought back many happy memories for me. I have no idea what a barble is but it took some wonderful photos!

Claire Crompton said...

It sounds like you had a relaxing holiday, your photos are fantastic Deb they will look great on a layout.


C x

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh girly your photos are great.. You should play Scavenger Hunt Sunday.. I love playing it.. They give you 5 words and you have to come up with a photo for those words.. It does look like you had a wonderful time..

I am so glad you got your card.. So sorry it was late..

Also I do have a web site to get your blog made into a book..

http://sharedbook.com/

Hugs, Linda

Mona Pendleton said...

How fun Deb! Thanks for sharing your photos :)

Lynnda said...

:Looks like you are having a good time... thats great!!!...lovely photos too... thanks for sharing...

YAY for the happy mail... they are simply gorgeous... you are lucky... hugs...xoxo

Lisa said...

Nice to see you back! What lovely British seaside holiday photos! Gorgeous - looks like you had a great time

Ros said...

Welcome home !! ... Love your photos ... looks like you had a wonderful family holiday ... not often we get the weather here so I'm so glad you had mostly great weather ...

farmhouse-story said...

what a wonderful holiday, deb! gorgeous pics!

Anonymous said...

fab photos debbo xx

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...