Wednesday 22 December 2010

Die Cut Swap & Holiday Gift

Last month I took part in the die cut & holiday gift swap over at City Crafter Party Blog and my partner this time was the kind and generous June Lanum. When I received my parcel through the post I couldn't believe my eyes. She sent me so many diecuts plus lots of other goodies too,Paige was amazed at how much there was and spent ages looking through everything with me. Look at all this !!!


This is my gift,a beautiful bookmark,I read a lot so this was the perfect gift for me.


I am now using it in the latest book I'm reading.


 Thank you so much June,it was a pleasure having you has my partner and now friend ,I'm sure we will keep in touch.

xxxxDebxxxx

5 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh wow, look at all the goodies you have received, I am glad you gals had fun doing the swap, now have fun playing with them... : )

Juls said...

what a lovely pile of goodies!! cant wait to see what you make with them! HUgs Juls

Ros said...

Wow!! now that's what you call Happy Mail ... everything is beautiful ... and I know you will make good use of it all ... have a great evening

Lynnda said...

oh wow... Deb...chockies goodies... im sure you'll have lotsa fun.... enjoy!!...xoxo

Stella said...

June is such a sweetie and isn't it lovely to receive such a gorgeous gift? Enjoy them!

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...