Friday 11 June 2010

CCCB #8

As we are well into June now and it's the month for weddings the theme this week at the City Crafter Challenge Blog is 'Here comes the Bride'. My favourite colour combination for wedding cards is black and white/cream,it's just so timeless and elegant. 


I went with a simple design for this card using GCD Paris Nights paper stack.The main paper is flocked so is very tactile,I used a border strip from the pack and added a diamante buckle and some tulle.I stamped "as you start your Married Life" from the Special Blessings stamp set from SU onto a journaling block. Lastly I made some flowers using Cuttlebug Flowers #1 and spraying them with water, scrunching them up and then opening them back out.

Back Soon!
xxxxDebxxxx

9 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Yep, I agree with you, black, white and cream color wedding card is very elegant, love everything about this card! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Juls said...

I Love the monochrome look...this is so sophisticated and gorgeous..very lush!! I just Love it! Hugs Juls

Unknown said...

very elegant, thanks for joining us at the CCCB

cnelson said...

absolutely gorgeous! love, love, LOVE this!!! thank you so much for joining us at CCCB!

Sylvia said...

Sooo... pretty! Those flowers are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

love this card deb and the flowers are ace! tarra-abit!

Lisa said...

gorgeous as always. how long do you spend on each card? they look like such a lot of intricate work - as if you spend ages on each one - maybe this is where I am going wrong.

Anonymous said...

wow... love the use of the cream, black and white... so very elegant! I love all the details.. the netting ribbon with the embellies and you flowers .. wonderful.
Thanks so much for all your lovely comments at my blog :D. Happy Sunday!

Unknown said...

I just love the DP you used, It is perfect of a wedding card! Thanks for playing along with us over at CCCB!

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...