Wednesday 19 May 2010

May Prima Build a Page

When I saw the monthly kit this month from Craftz Boutique I knew I had to have it.It is so gorgeous how could a girl resist! The Prima Build a Page this month was a perfect sketch to use it with.


I actually managed to finish this LO at Thursday's Bromsgrove crop,which is very unlike me to get one completely finished.


 There were many things in the kit I hadn't seen before like the beautiful mint green lace with pearls and the laser cut dress and frame.I just adore the cage dress stand and knew one of Jodie's prom photos would suit it perfectly.I painted it white and tied the mesh around the waist adding a diamante buckle from my stash.I then just added loads of flowers,buttons and embellishments. I did use some of my own embellishments for this LO but have got loads left in the kit.Watch this space for more LO's using the May Craftz Boutique kit.

xxxxDebxxxx

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I didn't see the finished layout at the crop - it looks stunning! gorgeous! that dress frame turned out perfectly didn't it - love the fact that you use so many embellies on one kit - looks perfect.

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...