Tuesday 13 April 2010

I'm Back!

I haven't posted for a while as I've been in Barcelona for a week.I was going to post while I was over there but everytime I went for my laptop my DH had got it to watch either the football or the U.S Masters.What a fab place to visit though,you've got great shopping,gorgeous buildings,great food and the beach.What more could you ask for!
Sagrada Familia

Park Guell

Port Vell

The Living Statues
It was the Bromsgrove Crop on the Saturday before I went to Barcelona.I gave you a sneak peek of the card I was doing for the card class so here's the finished card.

I used the Very Vintage Stampin'Around roller stamp in Close to Cocoa ink to create the border.The pattern paper was from the new paper stack and then used the Vintage Vogue stamp set to create the corners and the flower.The leaves were punched out with the Extra-Large Two-Step Bird Punch.All the products are from the new Stampin'Up mini catalogue.
I just made Easter cards at the crop as I hadn't finished them and I didn't really have time to get anything ready.I used my new Magnolia stamp that I got from the N.E.C. and coloured them in using Pro-Markers which was another purchase from the N.E.C.It was the first time I'd used them and was really pleased with the outcome.They are very easy to use with no streaky lines.I love colouring in,it took me right back to my childhood.

I've been using up my GoGo kits over the last couple of weeks so I'm now ready for my April kit which is right up my street with all the Vintage embellishments and papers.Here's some of the LO's I've done.




Can't wait to get back to my crafting now I'm home.Back soon!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fab LOs deb and the vintage photos.... well what can I say!!!! fab!!! looking forward to hearing all about Barcelona. From your post it sounds like you had a reeeaaaallly romantic time. Lol xx

Lisa said...

1. great layouts - they look so good.
2. I love the card you did at the crop - so jealous that the others get to make these!
3. Barcelona looks great - it's been on my wishlist of places to visit forever
4. I meant what I said before about some sort of knot/bow/ribbon tutorial on your blog? What do you think?

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...